Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good resources for WAHM writers

There are a ton of good Internet resources for work at home writer moms like myself. I have links to a good many of them on my writing website.

To access them, scroll down the right hand column until you get to the bottom. The links to the writing websites are separated from the work at home mom (WAHM) websites, but many of the WAHM sites have great hints for making freelance writing work.

My favorite part of all these websites is the message boards. I don't go to all of them regularly, but I am a registered user at all of them and really enjoy networking with fellow WAHM writers.

Check out my WAHM writer resource list and let me know if there are any sites I should add.

My website
My writing blog
My mom life blog

No comments: