Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cool jobs

One of the neatest things about my job as a work at home writer mom is that I get to write about people with cool jobs! This is a new endeavor and right now I'm having a blast making a list of interesting occupations. Here are some I've come up with!

Library researcher
Museum director
Museum curator
Ball park manager
Tree farmer
Nursing home activity director
Cheerleader coach
Dog catcher
Thrift store manager/owner
Gently used book store owner
Tour guide
Humane society director
Animal shelter person
ESL teacher
Naturopath
Craft maker/vendor at festival
Antiques dealer
Guitar/musical instrument crafter
Art gallery director
Cobbler
Horse breeder
Wedding cake maker
Flower farm owner
Bed and breakfast owner
Resort owner
Wedding planner
Life coach
Person who tests toys/video games
Yoga teacher
Golf caddy
English-Spanish translator
Professional organizer
Landscape company owner
Doula/midwife
Coffee shop owner
Sign painter
Pawn shop owner
Person who has a sales business from home
Person who boards pets
Professional fisherman
Candle maker
Soap maker
Massage therapist
Personal chef
Pool cleaner
Petting farm owner
Scrapbooking teacher

Got any more ideas? Be sure to leave them here for me! If you're in Arkansas and would like me to consider you for a feature on one of these cool jobs or any other neat vocation, email me at smbwallace at sbcglobal dot net and we'll talk!

My website
My writing blog
My mom life blog

No comments: