Saturday, September 06, 2008

The print market -- how do you get started?

Sometimes I feel like I'm quite in the minority on the Internet, amongst so many online writers, when I chat up the print market and encourage other writers to pursue that avenue. It makes sense that the Internet is full of online writers, though, and that is one of the reasons I push the print market. It pays better, too.

I get asked quite often how to go about getting started in the print market. A while back I composed a very brief tutorial and have provided it to anyone requesting it. Recently I took that brief tutorial and expounded upon it greatly, adding many more details and insider tips.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting this expanded tutorial in sections here. Watch for it and check back for new ideas and suggestions.

No comments: